Technology Recruiter (6 month fixed term)
Job no: 496435
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: System on Chip and System Design
Imagination Technologies’ engineers are creating the next generation of ultra-high performance processors that will power the future technology across the world. We need you to put your recruitment skills to the test to find, attract and secure the most talented engineers globally. You will help to shape our recruitment approach, challenge traditional thinking and belong to the team that gives candidates the chance to shape the future of tech.
- Own the full lifecycle of a vacancy from brief to sourcing, interviewing to offer
- Fully manage the hiring for your business unit(s)
- Project manage continuous improvement initiatives
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar in-house engineering / technology recruitment role
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Supported senior stakeholders and demonstrated that you’ve enhanced their hiring experience
- Provided a smooth and engaging candidate experience
- A process and data orientated mind-set
- A positive, can do, make it happen attitude that inspires a likeminded team
You might also have
- A background of hiring in the semiconductor / electronics industry
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time