Python Engineer for AI
Job no: 496429
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Testing, Tools
As part of the Vision and AI Verification Team you will be responsible for testing and validating both the software and hardware for Imagination’s latest cutting edge technologies.
You will be working with the software, hardware and research teams to identify and create test cases and help plan validation strategies for the next generation of products.
You will need to be agile, working in an adaptive work environment driven by “DevOps” practices and mentality - to provide innovative solutions to testing and automation. This is accomplished by efficiently combining the use of tools such as the Python Pytest framework, Jenkins and various other in-house tools. You will be part of the creation of a Continuous Integration/Development (CI/CD) flow that respects the modern principles of test development.
The Vision and AI Validation Team have a track record of successfully adapting to provide testing and automation flows to support for a range of different products. You will have a unique opportunity to be exposed to the full life-cycle of hardware and software development in the area of computer vision, machine learning and other AI projects (e.g. CNNs and DNNs)
- Identify new ideas for test cases and implement test cases to a high standard
- Solve problems with challenging validation situations
- Help maintain and improve frameworks and systems to automate testing and release flows
- Triage failures and interact with other teams to report and solve them
- Develop tools and scripts used for testing and automation
- Interact with simulator, research, software and hardware design teams to adapt and improve testing processes for the next generation of products.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- A background in testing and automation.
- Experience with Python and a variety of other programming languages
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Good mathematical background
You might also have
- Experience with virtualisation and other DevOps type tools (e.g. Jenkins, puppet, docker)
- Experience with FPGA systems
- Low level programming experience
Invent the future
People at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just clicking the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time