Job no: 496420
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Engineers at Imagination Technologies are currently designing the world’s highest performing graphics processors. We need you to put your software development skills to the test in creating tools that will ensure the efficiency of our GPUs. You will partner with development teams to identify improvement opportunities and influence how our products are validated across the globe. You’ll belong to the team that gives people tools to forge the future of tech.
- Create and implement tools to improve the efficiency and accuracy of our product testing
- Partner with development teams to identify opportunities for cooperative testing tools
- Assist with maintaining existing tools
- Assist with training other team members to use and support our tools
- Work with customer engineers to support high profile customers in their bring up activities
- Work with customers to guarantee smooth integration
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you're an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You're curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standards.
- Knowledge of C++, C# or .NET
- Good problem solving skills to help debug tool use
You might also have
- A demonstrable understanding of Test Driven Development.
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the 'Apply now' button to send in your CV.
Competitive salary offered, role part of a rolling recruitment programme.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time