Vision and AI Business Development Director
Job no: 496417
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Electronic design, Embedded software, Processors, Vision, AI
Imagination is creating the next generation of Vision and AI intellectual property (IP) for ultra-high performance embedded devices that will power the tech of tomorrow, and our Semiconductor and OEM clients need your help.
The Vision and AI group focus on developing products to enable the AI technology revolution. AI processing has gone from hype to reality in record time and soon all modern devices will contain Artificial Intelligence. AI technology enables consumer, commercial and industrial products to more closely emulate human intelligence in decision making, event detection, recognition, language translation and speech processing.
With overall responsibility for the success of the Vision and AI business, you will work closely with Vision and AI leadership team, Imagination’s sales group and wider business stakeholders in order to ensure the right strategies are identified and delivered.
- Drive the sales force in order to achieve revenue, including the setting and tracking of business targets for the business
- Define required commercial terms including licensing and royalty policies
- Identify target customers and form sales strategy for each key customer
- Work with the appropriate account managers to ensure the strategy is executed and reviewed as necessary
- Feedback to product marketing on product definition and the identification of ecosystem support required
- Feedback to the support organisation to ensure we support customers efficiently and appropriately
- Ensure contracts maximise our revenue and protect our IP
- Work effectively with other departments and business units to ensure efficient collaboration on multi IP licensing deals
- Provide regular internal reporting of accounts, market status and emerging business opportunities
- Provide feedback on collateral and demonstration enhancements, ensuring effective and compelling promotion to the assigned corporate accounts/markets
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the semiconductor/electronics industry, including an understanding of key clients, competitors and stakeholders of Imagination
- An excellent track record of business development, including the prospecting, qualifying and conversion of potential leads.
- An ability to develop excellent relationships with external senior/executive level stakeholders
- The capability to communicate clearly with both technical & non-technical groups
- A thorough understanding of the overall commercial process
- An understanding of the ASIC development and design process
- The flexibility to travel regularly to our global clients
You might also have
- A degree in electronics/computing or equivalent and an MBA or other management qualification
- Understanding/awareness of computer vision and AI technology
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. Their creativity has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time