Job no: 496415
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Applications, Tools, Web
Take ownership of our business critical and high impact support systems, including our internal issue and requirements tracking systems all within a large high tech software environment.
These high-traffic applications, handle the data surrounding new and on-going fixes required within our technology and you will administer the correct assessment, assignment and tracking of these fixes.
This high visibility role requires the on-going maintenance, support and development of applications to meet the ever-changing needs of the business and deliver a great stakeholder experience. By delivering an excellent level of service, you will help our engineers deliver top technology to our customers.
- Support systems and tools modelling development processes, issue tracking, requirements tracking and analysis tools.
- Liaise with multiple technical and management teams (e.g. Graphics, Vision, Simulation and Customer Engineering)
- Provide feedback to senior engineers and top level management
- Help to resolve issues and bring new capabilities to the systems.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Knowledge and experience of web-application front-ends for database and workflow applications e.g. JIRA, Serena Business Manager
- Experience installing and maintaining webserver/SQL backends for such applications.
You might also have
- Knowledge of the software development process
- Knowledge of the hardware development process
- Technical writing and training capabilities e.g. user guide creation
- A good degree in a computing or IT related subject and/or relevant experience in a systems environment.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time