Job no: 496415
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Applications, Tools, Web
This is an ideal opportunity for a systems administrator to take ownership of and be involved in the support of business critical applications within a large high tech software environment. This high visibility role requires the on-going maintenance, support and development of applications to meet the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Work in a small team to support systems and tools modelling development processes, issue tracking, requirements tracking and analysis tools.
- Liaise with multiple technical and management teams
- Help to resolve their issues and bring new capabilities to the systems.
- be flexible in approach and a self-starter with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge and experience of web-application front-ends for database and workflow applications
- Experience installing and maintaining webserver/SQL backends for such applications.
- Good interpersonal skills, organised approach and attention to detail.
You might also have
- Scripting/coding expertise and experience
- Software development process knowledge
- Technical writing and training capabilities;
Candidates will ideally have a good degree in a computing or IT related subject and/or relevant experience in a systems environment.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smartphones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time