Job no: 496414
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Graphics, Applications
Develop, own and maintain business critical and high impact support systems, including our internal issue and requirements tracking systems all within a large high tech software environment.
These high-traffic applications, handle the data surrounding new work and on-going maintenance required within our technology. You will provide and implement ideal solutions to satisfy user requests and requirements, along with creating new features and capabilities.
This high visibility role requires the on-going development and maintenance of applications to meet the ever-changing needs of the business and deliver a great stakeholder experience. By delivering an excellent level of service, you will help our engineers deliver top technology to our customers.
- Develop systems and tools modelling development processes, issue tracking, requirements tracking and analysis tools
- Liaise with multiple technical and management teams (e.g. Graphics, Vision, Simulation and Customer Engineering)
- Work with and supervise systems administrators to test and deliver changes
- Provide feedback/reports to senior engineers and top level management
- Provide solutions and bring new capabilities to the systems
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Knowledge and experience of developing for web-application front-ends for database and workflow applications e.g. JIRA, Serena Business Manager, Confluence
- Experience developing and maintaining webserver/SQL back-ends for such applications.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL
- Solid requirements gathering, technical writing and training capabilities e.g. user guide creation
You might also have
- Experience of large application development, reporting solutions and automated testing
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Knowledge of hardware development (e.g. ASIC) and the full software stack (compilers, drivers, etc.)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), entity framework, Human Interface Design and C#, .NET Framework,
- A good degree in a computing or IT related subject and/or relevant experience in a systems environment.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time