Vision and AI Hardware Design Engineer
Job no: 496401
Work type: Experienced
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Categories: System on Chip and System Design, Vision
The PowerVR Vision and AI team produces the world's new generation of Neural Network hardware accelerators. To create our next generation of ultra-high performing accelerators we need you to put your design skills to the test and help us develop the next big thing in Vision and AI. This means driving the specification, design and verification of key components that will meet the latest demand for even more performance per mm2 and per mW.
- Be a part of small teams of highly skilled designers
- Design and verify key components of hardware cores
- Contribute to parts of the design flow from specification to final sign-off
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions-oriented and a world-class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Excellent knowledge of digital design/verification techniques and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of low power design techniques
- Practical track record and in-depth experience of IP or SOC level RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- In-depth experience of any, ASIC or FPGA design tools
You might also have
- Strong maths and algorithm skills
- Experience in digital video and/or graphics
- Knowledge of CPU or DSP architectures
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smartphones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: Central European Daylight Time