Senior Design Engineer
Job no: 496398
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Processors, Simulation, Testing
As a member of a PowerVR Graphics Simulation Team you will be working on the latest technologies and responsible for designing and maintaining high performance C, C++ and System-C simulation modules. These modules are used for hardware verification purposes and inclusion within our platform simulation as a software development tool for external customers and internal application engineers. You will be involved in every stage of the development lifecycle for each project and work closely with several other teams of engineers contributing to our industry leading IP. Team members typically perform a variety of tasks within this area, including research, design, software development and verification.
- Design and maintain simulation modules
- Support external customers and internal engineers using the platform simulation
- Optimise and performance analysis of the platform simulation
- Feedback into the latest chip designs
- Manage and maintain regression tests used to verify module correctness
- Support other engineers within the team
- Be responsible for designing, maintaining and updating simulation modules
- Liaise with external customers and internal engineers using the modules within the platform simulation.
- Write well-structured, commented and efficient C code.
- Develop your programming skills and learn about the fundamentals of designing successful silicon in the consumer electronics industry.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- C, C++ and/or System-C programming knowledge
- An understanding of hardware design principles
- Experience or a strong interest in one of the following:
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just clicking the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time