Software Engineering Manager
Job no: 496396
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Administration, Processors, Simulation
We need you to help us to continue to keep our critical projects on track to ensure that our customers receive what they need, when they need it. You’ll play a key role in enabling Imagination to build even stronger partnerships through efficient delivery. This will help to secure future business opportunities and continue our role in enabling the world to enjoy cutting edge technology.
As a member of a PowerVR Graphics Simulation Team you will be responsible for managing the design and implementation of high performance C, C++ and System-C simulations. These simulations are used for hardware verification purposes as well as a software development platform for external customers and internal application engineers. You will be involved in every stage of the development lifecycle for each project and work closely with your team leads and other teams contributing to our industry leading IP.
Managing several expert teams, you will have some or all of the following responsibilities
- task manage and track using project management tools,
- weekly/monthly dashboard creation to communicate progress
- team lead meetings and possibly some software development where required
- Risk Identification and Communication
- Conducting Performance Reviews
- Performance analysis and optimisation of the simulation platform
- Produce regular progress/status updates
- Manage the recruitment of technical staff for your teams
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Experience with project management Tools
- Knowledge of AGILE management techniques
- C, C++ and/or System-C programming knowledge
- An understanding of hardware design principles
- Experience or a strong interest in one of the following:
- Computer Graphics
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time