LLVM Compiler Software Engineer
Job no: 496376
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Compilers, Graphics
You have an opportunity to be involved in a software engineering position involving developing LLVM-based compiler front-ends for the next generation of embedded 3D hardware. The LLVM is used to develop compiler front ends and back ends to help enable rapid innovation and the ability to tackle problems much faster. As part of the LLVM team you will be responsible for collaborating with other software engineers in the driver and back-end compiler teams.
- Design and write new transformations for LLVM
- Implement and maintain LLVM-based compiler for existing and future graphics hardware
- Maintain OpenCL and Renderscript front-ends
- Benchmark and performance improvements
- Develop architectural and functional documentation.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Familiarity with compiler architecture and algorithms – ideally including front-end\parsing, optimisation and back-end/instruction selection.
You might also have
- Experience with and/or understanding of LLVM.
- Knowledge of GPU suitable languages (GLSL, DX HLSL, OpenCL etc).
- An appreciation of multi-threaded and/or parallel computation and associated difficulties.
- Experience with Clang.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way
Want to join the team?
Just clicking the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time