Compiler Software Engineer
Job no: 496376
Work type: Experienced, Graduate - Immediate Start
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Compilers, Drivers, Graphics, LLVM
Imagination is looking for a Compiler Engineer who knows how to innovate to help us to resolve challenges even faster. By using LLVM you will develop the complier front and backend that will enable Imagination to create the next generation of embedded 3D hardware (GPU). As part of the LLVM team you will be responsible for collaborating with other software engineers in the driver and back-end compiler teams.
- Design and write new transformations for LLVM
- Implement and maintain LLVM-based compiler for existing and future graphics hardware
- Maintain OpenCL and Renderscript front-ends
- Benchmark and performance improvements
- Develop architectural and functional documentation
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- C/C++ programming skills
- Compiler experience which may include architecture, algorithms, front-end\parsing, optimisation and back-end/instruction selection.
You might also have
- Experience with and/or understanding of LLVM.
- Knowledge of GPU suitable languages (GLSL, DX HLSL, OpenCL etc).
- An appreciation of multi-threaded and/or parallel computation and associated difficulties.
- Experience with Clang.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way
Want to join the team?
Just clicking the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time