Build and Tools Engineer
Job no: 496374
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
As part of the Platforms and Verification team you will support the Hardware, Software and QA departments by building and maintaining tools as well as our automation infrastructure. You will be developing platforms from scratch and working closely with the design teams. This is a fundamental step in the design& development process as the infrastructure allows the departments to assess the performance of our cutting edge GPU technology.
- Contribute to the automation environment with python scripting
- Allow the Hardware/Software and QA teams to develop on their designs and improve them further
- Support internal customers
- Develop C/C++ code for in-house virtual platform
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
You might also have
- C/C++ programming experience
- Knowledge of virtualisation
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrable priority management experience
- Excellent communication skills and cross team collaboration experience
- Excellent logical analysis skills and problem solving
- Self-driven & have a strong customer focus
- Must have an excellent attention to detail
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time