Vision and AI Senior Programme Manager
Job no: 496371
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Processors, Vision
Imagination is creating the next generation of Vision and AI intellectual property (IP) for ultra-high performance embedded devices that will power the tech of tomorrow, and our Semiconductor and OEM clients need your help.
The Vision and AI group focus on developing products to enable the AI technology revolution. AI processing has gone from hype to reality in record time and soon all modern devices will contain Artificial Intelligence. AI technology enables consumer, commercial and industrial products to more closely emulate human intelligence in decision making, event detection, recognition, language translation and speech processing.
Drive the successful delivery of this leading technology to our OEM and Semiconductor clients on time and to agreed specifications, enabling them to be the first in the market to provide this highly demanded technology into the hands of consumers.
We need your project management expertise to coordinate and drive the portfolio of activities across the Vision and AI development teams. With this responsibility for the success of all the Vision and AI groups’ projects, you will need to work closely with Vision and AI leadership, business development and engineering teams, to make sure that all the priorities and deliverables are properly scheduled and delivered on time.
- Coordinate and drive all project activities, including pre/post sales, customers, marketing, group products, etc.
- Manage critical responsibilities such as timescales, budgets and project deliverables
- Handle prioritisation of tasks, planning, changes in workflow and monitoring of project activity etc.
- Adapt to and capitalise on synergies and crossover between all development teams company wide
- Identify and escalate risks and own the discussion and delivery of their resolutions
- Be comfortable communicating and delivering progress, schedules and status to executive and senior management
- Actively contribute towards Vision and AI group strategy
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You are organised, results oriented, and a skilled influencer, getting commitments from teams to deliver as agreed, and deal diligently with risk, delays and changes.
- Demonstrable project management experience within the hardware/software domain, including the handling of multiple large scale projects simultaneously
- An excellent track record delivering against budgets, deadlines and to specifications
- Strong expertise in planning, logistics and resource/workload management
- Experience using project management tools and methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Clarity, Microsoft Project)
- An understanding of critical paths and the ability to identify and resolve project risks
- The ability to develop excellent relationships with external senior/executive level stakeholders
- The capability to communicate clearly with both technical & non-technical groups
You might also have
- Experience managing an ASIC/FPGA based product environment
- Good understanding of Hardware and Software design flows
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the technology that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. Their creativity has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time