Job no: 496370
Work type: Experienced, Work Experience
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Categories: Simulation, Vision
The PowerVR Video & Display team produces an unrivalled family of ultra-low power multi-standard, multi-stream video decoder and encoder IP cores, as well as display enhancement technologies such as Frame Rate Conversion, de-interlacers, through to camera and pixel pipeline processors. With more than 200m units shipped, PowerVR video is one of the most widely deployed mobile and embedded video solutions shipping today, while our display technologies are shipping in millions of top consumer brand TVs and STBs.
For our Wroclaw R&D Office we are looking for
C/C++ developer (Computer Vision)
This role will bring you into contact with current and future generations of Vision/GPU/3D hardware targeted at mobile phones and other mobile devices. As a member of a PowerVR Computer Vision Simulation Team you will be working on the latest technologies and responsible for designing and maintaining high performance C, C++ and System-C simulation modules. These modules are used for hardware verification purposes and inclusion within our platform simulation as a software development tool for external customers and internal application engineers. You will be involved in every stage of the development lifecycle for each project and work closely with several other teams of engineers contributing to our industry leading IP.
Working as a part of an expert team, you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
• Design, implementation and maintenance of simulation modules
• Supporting external customers and internal engineers using the platform simulation
• Optimization and performance analysis of the platform simulation
• Feedback into the latest chip designs
• Supporting other engineers within the team
- C/C++ programming skills
- Experience or strong interest in Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Familiar with Unix/Linux working environment
- Self starter: demonstrable ability to take initiative.
- Enjoys learning new skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Competitive salary
- Generous shares in the company plan or a bonus scheme for employees
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Flexible working time
- Work in an international environment with cutting-edge technology
- Relatively informal, non-hierarchical environment
- Motivated, dedicated, friendly and helpful staff
- Constant professional development by trainings and working with the newest technologies and tools
Career Development Opportunities
The team has a variety of experience to draw on – there are opportunities to learn from other people on a daily basis. External courses are organized as needed.
Individuals who take responsibility for solving problems will move up through the team to team and project leadership and within the broader company. Roles within the company are flexible – career development reflects the skills and attitudes of each person.
Advertised: Central European Daylight Time
Applications close: Central European Standard Time