Job no: 496356
Work type: Experienced
Location: Hyderabad, India
Categories: Electronic design, System on Chip and System Design
The Verification Engineer will be a technical individual contributor in verifying Ethernet and Wireless MAC IP’s of Ensigma Networking. In this role his/her responsibilities will include creating test plans, test environment, functional verification, functional coverage using SV-UVM methodology; and working with design teams for IP’s bring-up. This role is also responsible in running regressions, debug the failures and report the issues to design team.
Our Ensigma communication processors target a multitude of electronic device markets including; digital radios, wireless speakers, televisions, set-top boxes, tablets, phones, portable computing devices and more. You will be contributing as part of the team in widening the range of standards supported by our processors for these and expanded markets, in order to increase market share.
Covering specification and implementation through to verification and delivery, you will successfully contribute to the team in meeting its objectives and deliverables mapped out by the management team.
- Be involved in all aspects of complex IP’s Verification including understanding spec, RTL Verification at IP level
- Develop verification plans
- Implement verification infrastructure based on SV-UVM/Virtual platform methodologies and tools
- Pre-and post-silicon verification and debug to achieve verification goals
- Will work with verification plans for IP-level features
- Executes on verification plans using a variety of directed and random stimulus, assertions, custom logic checkers, reference models and measured coverage.
Abilities make possibilities
You are a verification engineer with experience in developing test plan, test bench, test cases, assertions, functional & code coverage, running regressions and debugging tests. You passionately strive for excellence and achieve high-quality results by paying attention to the details.
- Hands on in System Verilog and UVM, Verilog/VHDL
- Hands on Experience in Cadence(IUS, IEV, VManager, Simvision) and Synopsys(VCS, Verdi) tools or equivalent
- Hands on Experience in AHB/APB/AXI Bus protocols
- Worked in Ethernet and Wireless MAC related Projects
- Strong working knowledge in Linux, windows and revision control tools
You might have knowledge of
- Verification related tools such lint, formal property verification
- Communication systems and processing techniques
- C or C++ programming
- Scripting languages e.g. Python, Perl, TCL, UNIX
We live technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smartphones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: India Standard Time