This is a unique role for you to impact the next generation of PowerVR Graphics Hardware. This could impact the next generation of mobile phones, automotive and set top boxes. You will work with a highly skilled team of engineers and partner across departments to exercise your ASIC design skills on cutting edge technology within the PowerVR Graphics group. You will use and apply your design skills to dynamically change the landscape of graphics hardware.
- Assume technical responsibility for the specification and design of key components of PowerVR advanced cores (integrated circuits)
- Take ownership of key specification modules
- Collaborate across many departments such as Research, Layout and Driver teams to implement the specification
- Work alongside the Graphics Architect and be a key stakeholder in delivering the next generation of graphics for electronics
- Supervise and mentor other team members
Abilities make possibilities
You are a strong team player, with excellent analytical, maths and algorithm skills and outstanding problem solving ability. You are self-motivated and driven with a positive attitude, and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- excellent knowledge of Digital Integrated Circuit Design techniques and methodologies
- strong knowledge of Low Power Integrated Circuit Design techniques
- practical track record and In-depth experience of IP or SOC level Integrated Circuit RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- in-depth experience of ASIC or FPGA design tools
- a degree in Electronic Engineering or related subject (e.g. BEng 2.1& above, MEng, PhD)
You might also have:
- experience of ASIC design in the field of graphics, video, microprocessors, full SoC
- knowledge of CPU or DSP architectures
- in-depth experience of IP or SOC level integrated circuit verification
- excellent knowledge of integrated circuit Verification techniques and methodologies
- experience of verification planning
- experience of Formal verification techniques
- SystemVerilog, C, SystemC, C++, Python, Perl, TCL
We’re champions of technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we're open and we're honest. Whatever it is you need, you'll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the 'Apply now' button to send in your CV.