Job no: 496344
Work type: Experienced
Location: Hyderabad, India
You will :
The Accountant position is responsible for assisting in various accounting duties and finance operations for Imagination US entity and its overseas operations. The candidate must be a self-motivator, a team player and result- oriented. He/she must have good communication skills and are comfortable to work in different time zones and with different culture. The candidate needs to be adaptable and trainable in the dynamic environment of Imagination.
- Research and analyse various P&L and B/S variances.
- Review and process purchase orders, invoices, payments, cash applications, and other expense charges.
- Assist in monthly reporting package to UK Headquarter.
- Assist Accounting Managers in various close related activities, including accrual and accounts reconciliation.
- Input and organize Company’s royalty reports and manage royalty database.
- Track and approve expenditure and ensure the compliance of Company’s policies.
- Responsible for maintaining cost center and chart of accounts structures.
- Review, approve, and input overseas operations accounting entries.
- Involve with revenue, customer invoicing and collection.
- Assist in US sales tax preparation.
- Perform other assignment and analysis as required.
You might also have:
- CPA preferred
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the interplay among the accounting statements
- Experience in accounting/finance team, high technologies industry preferred.
- Multinational companies experience highly preferred
- Excellent Excel skill is a must – must know how to manipulate large quantity of data.
- Prefer knowledge in QuickBooks and other enterprise accounting software
Must have bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics with key accounting courses in Accounting/Finance
Advertised: India Standard Time