Leading Verification Engineer
Job no: 496310
Work type: Experienced
Location: Pune, India
Categories: Graphics, System on Chip and System Design, Electronic design
Leading Hardware Design Engineer
The PowerVR graphics team produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power GPU IP cores. To create our next generation of ultra-high performing processors we need you to put your design and leadership skills to the test and help us develop the next big thing in GPUs. This means driving the specification, design and verification of key components that will meet the latest demand for even more performance per mm2 and per mW.
This role offers a great opportunity to contribute as a verification engineer to the verification of cutting edge PowerVR Graphics cores using industry leading methodologies and tools.As part of the fast growing verification team, you would be working on the verification of PowerVR Graphics IP using very latest and advanced verification techniques, tools and methodologies. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to exercise their verification skills on cutting edge designs using the latest verification tools and methodologies.
Abilities make possibilities
You’re an analytical thinker who does your best work faced with complex technical problems. A great communicator you know how to articulate clearly and team up with design and software teams to achieve your objectives. You are self-motivated, take the initiative and get things done to the highest quality, on time, every time. You are an inspiring, organised leader who people naturally trust and follow.
- An excellent knowledge of digital design verification techniques and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of OVM / UVM methodology and System Verilog language (‘e’ knowledge considered as an alternative)
- Experience in IP / Subsystem verification closure using the above methodology and language
- Hands on experience in developing Testbenches, tests, sequences, functional coverage and checks / assertions (SVA / PSL), VIPs
- Understanding of VHDL and/or Verilog programming languages.
You might also have
- Knowledge of transaction level modelling.
- Experience / knowledge of AMBA protocols including AXI4 and ACE.
- Knowledge of scripting language/s like Perl or Python
We’re champions of technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just clicking the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: India Standard Time