· at least 10 years working experience in the electronics industry with a strong microprocessor architecture and micro-architecture knowledge and IP supporting background.
· a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
· Strong influencing and objection handling skills in both the technical and project management realms
· Excellent interpersonal skills, working alongside a wide range of internal teams and being able to develop excellent external senior/executive level relationships
· An understanding of the semiconductor product development process
· Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to communicate clearly, passionately and compellingly with technical groups across national cultures
· Experience of working for or with Western multinational corporations
· Fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin and English