Field Customer Engineer
Job no: NL010TW
Work type: Experienced
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Categories: Graphics, Processors, System on Chip and System Design
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing on-site support for Imagination's IP. They should have a thorough understanding of the SoC implementation and enjoy working remotely on-site for extended periods. The role is expected to be most attractive to highly technically individuals who embrace problem solving and desire continued learning and personal development.
The candidate will need to work with multiple teams within Imagination to ensure customer success. Excellent communication skills are therefore a must.
Snr Manager, Customer Engineering
Candidates should expect to be on-site long periods, mostly in Mainland China with some international travel also required.
The efforts of the successful candidate will be highly visible and offers the successful candidate excellent scope for career growth within Imagination.
- Provision of on-site Physical Implementation support.
- Assistance with the creation of physical design RTL2GDSII reference kits (DOKs) to be delivered with Imagination Technologies IP.
- Providing feedback into design teams to help ensure IP performs to the expected standard.
- Creation and delivery of training.
- Pre-sales benchmarking assistance.
- 5+ years hands-on synthesis and layout experience using market leading tools, preferably DC, ICC, ICC2 or Genus and Innovus
- Some experience with running physically aware Synthesis using either DCT or DCG.
- Understanding of basic DFT methodologies including Test Compression and BIST.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously.
- Experienced in working to deadlines whilst maintaining high standards.
- Needs to be personable and able to influence others.
- Proficiency in problem solving/analysis.
- Some experience in Static Timing Analysis in Primetime.
- Proficient in VHDL with some HDL design experience.
- Experience in low-power management techniques.
- Hierarchical synthesis flows.
- MBIST, Test compression implementation experience.
- Experience of 3D Graphics would be beneficial.
- Experienced in creation customer Tcl procedures for DC/PT.
Anticipate a 60/40 on-site/office split.
A relevant honours degree in Electronic Engineering or similar.
Advertised: Taipei Standard Time