· 5+ years hands-on synthesis and layout experience using market leading tools, preferably DC, ICC, ICC2 or Genus and Innovus.
· Some experience with running physically aware Synthesis using either DCT or DCG.
· Understanding of basic DFT methodologies including Test Compression and BIST.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Self-starter, able to work autonomously.
· Experienced in working to deadlines whilst maintaining high standards.
· Needs to be personable and able to influence others
· Proficiency in problem solving/Analysis
· Some experience in Static Timing Analysis in Primetime
· Proficient in VHDL with some HDL design experience.
· Experience in low-power management techniques.
· Hierarchical synthesis flows
· MBIST, Test compression implementation experience
· Experience of 3D Graphics would be beneficial
· Experienced in creation customer Tcl procedures for DC/PT.