Software Test Engineer
Job no: BM-HYD06
Work type: Experienced
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Good hands-on experience in WLAN testing and automation
- Good experience using network analyzers (Omni-peek, WireShark etc) to debug/analyze problems
- Expertise on test plan creation, test bed design and implementation from specifications/standards documents
Experience in scripting language – ,Python, Shell .
- Knowledge and understanding of WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and WLAN features - WPA/WPA2, WPS, WMM, WMM-PS , Wi-Fi Direct, u-APSD, and 802.1X based authentication schemes.
- Knowledge/work experience on Wi-Fi certification testing
- Hands on experience with performance tools like IX-Chariot,IPERF.
- Automating of routers /network devices will add an advantage.
- Good understanding and experience with RF and PCB level testing/trouble-shooting using Oscilloscope/Spectrum Analyzer/Signal Generator/Logic Analyzer etc for any Wireless technology.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Display high initiative and follow through with execution
- Dedicated - willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve targets
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Advertised: India Standard Time