Job no: SY1602KL
Work type: Graduate - Immediate Start
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Compilers, Graphics
Imagination Technologies is one of the world's fastest growing and most exciting technology companies. The breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with most of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, multimedia and App content developers and industry partners in the world. Our technologies feature in many of the world's most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and media players to the future wireless home, connected multimedia-rich cars and much more.
- A graduate role to join a leading research team developing improving on existing and developing new 3D/2D graphics technologies and techniques that will help create the next generation of graphics processor rendering hardware.
- This role is within the PowerVR Graphics Research group. As part of this team you will be researching state of the art techniques to help make the next generations of graphics systems more efficient, powerful and/or feature rich.
- Target Capabilities and Skills
- The ability to innovate and experiment
- Solid programming skills (preferably C/C++)
- Desirable Capabilities and Skills
- Knowledge of engineering-level mathematics (e.g. linear algebra and calculus)
- Knowledge of computer graphics techniques
- Some knowledge of computer/graphics hardware
- Compiler knowledge or experience
- Experience of 3D graphics API programming
- Windows and/or Unix development experience
The candidate should be:
- Able to communicate their ideas
- Be self-motivated
- Working Environment
As part of a small team in the PowerVR research group, you will typically be assigned your own particular area to investigate, but interaction and brainstorming with colleagues in the research group is highly encouraged.
1st Class honors or 2:1 degree in a related degree subject e.g. computer science or electronics
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time