As the Product Manger you will be an integral part of the team that specifies inimitable value propositions to create new products for Imagination’s innovative GPU portfolio. You will do this, by having a deep understanding of GPU technology & applying that knowledge to our customer requirements, market requirements, OEM requirements as well as considering the competitive situation.
You will work closely with the Senior Director of Marketing, actively driving PowerVR to create new & compelling GPU & vision cores that will power the next generation of technologies.
You will work in both mature and emerging markets such as automotive, mobile, VR, AR, AI, games console, STB, DTV, but will be defining the products for anywhere graphics & other visual products can be found.
- Generate market requirements for next generation of GPU products
- Communicate with the market to promote current products.
- Actively engage with the market by attendance at industry events, interaction at senior technical and executive level with key players in the markets, especially the OEMs as well as other customers
- Reach out to user communities such as VR and other apps developers.
- Be responsible for Marketing communication - creating and disseminating Imagination’s market messaging through the production of talks, blogs and webinars as well as defining demos and representing Imagination on the show floor at various trade shows.
The role has opportunity for extensive travel to virtually any part of the world
Abilities make possibilities
You are able to work and collaborate well as part of team that are distributed in different countries. Somebody who is dynamic and motivated. You have a professional demeanour as well as approachable and positive attitude. Your organisation skills are top class and you are efficient in driving a task through to completion.
You will have ……
A comprehensive understanding of GPU technologies, someone with a design engineering background would be ideal. A love of technology, with a passion to dream up the products, that will drive the next generation of growth for PowerVR in our target markets. A desire to help to shape the strategy that will drive PowerVR to the next level of profitability.
You might also have……..
- Product management experience
- Product marketing experience
- Experience with vision oriented systems or applications such as pedestrian detection
- An extensive knowledge of the competitive environment for markets using GPU & vision technologies
- Experience with vision oriented visual systems such as pedestrian detection
- A great understanding of the software ecosystem surrounding our core markets
We live technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.