Product Manager for Automotive
Job no: 396104
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Communications, Customer Facing, Product development, Technical Sales
As the Product Manager you will be an integral part of the team that specifies inimitable value propositions to identify opportunity for new products in automotive markets. As Product Manager, you will help to shape our automotive strategy by identifying and defining the technology that the next generations of cars will use. You will drive the strategy from concept through to final design, sale and launch as well as pre-sales analysis and forecasting including return on investment.
- Be a visionary, define high level Automotive strategy
- Manage whole product Life cycle as well as communicate strategy with the wider team and gain “buy in” to the technology
- Build required Partnerships with customers, current and prospective
- Promote product (internal and external) through webinars, blog posts and presentations
- Manage the gathering of information necessary to define our automotive products
- Provide technical insight internally to long-term roadmap
- Define Launch requirements and drive development
- Responsible for analysing and calculating Revenue from ROI
Abilities make possibilities
You are able to work and collaborate well as part of team that are distributed in different countries. Somebody who is dynamic and motivated. You have a professional demeanour as well as approachable and positive attitude. Your organisation skills are top class and you are efficient in driving a task through to completion.
You will have ……
- Demonstrable experience in the Automotive market
- An understanding of Automotive standards (FuSa)
- Demonstrable experience in gaining partnerships and relationships
- A passion for leading innovation
- A wider understanding of the Semiconductor industry
You May also have .....
- Demonstrable experience working as a Product Manager or a similar role
- Demonstrable Product marketing experience
We live technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time