Graduate FPGA Engineer
Job no: PD03PU
Work type: Experienced, Graduate - Immediate Start
Location: Pune, India
Categories: Electronic design, Processors, Simulation, System on Chip and System Design
About the role
This role offers a great opportunity to work in with cutting edge FPGA platforms build with latest and largest devices. The successful candidate gets an opportunity to work with industry's the complex GPU prototyping flow and add value to it. The successful candidate will work on high end multi FPGA platforms along with industries latest tool sets that aid the prototyping.
- Working as a part of a team, as a Graduate Hardware Engineer you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Work with latest FPGA partitioning, synthesis and PAR tools.
- Digital RTL design using VHDL or Verilog
- Understanding of existing complex platform development environment and suggest and contribute towards enhancement of platforms.
- Understand of different IP's and validate on platform.
- Good understanding of digital electronics and fundamentals.
- Ability to think out of box, problem solving.
- Strong communication skills, good listener
- Strong in Computer Architecture and Digital Design
- Must be good team player.
- High ability and high willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Should be intrinsically motivated to work with highly complex designs.
- Passion about achieving excellence.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Exposure to any HDL (VHDL/Verilog) language.
- Basic understanding of Unix/Linux OS.
You will work closely within a highly motivated team of engineers in the Verification Platform Team, Imagination, interact with other departments within the organization.
B.Tech / B.E. in Electronics/Electronics and telecommunication engineering from reputed engineering institute with consistent good track record.
Advertised: India Standard Time