Hardware Design Engineer- FPGA
Job no: PD02PU
Work type: Experienced
Location: Pune, India
Categories: Graphics, Processors, System on Chip and System Design
About the role
This role offers a great opportunity to work in with cutting edge FPGA platforms build with latest and largest devices. The successful candidate gets an opportunity to work with industry's the complex GPU prototyping flow and add value to it. The successful candidate will work on high end multi FPGA platforms along with industries latest tool sets that aid the prototyping.
Working as a part of a team, as a Hardware Engineer you will have some or all of the following Responsibilities:
- Work with latest FPGA partitioning, synthesis and PAR tools.
- Digital RTL design using VHDL or Verilog
- Understanding of existing complex platform development environment and suggest and contribute towards enhancement of platforms.
- Understand of different IP's and validate on platform.
- Excellent understanding of digital design and fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge about FPGA flow and FPGA internals.
- Strong and in depth understanding of Xilinx tool set: Certify, Vivado,
- Good knowledge of Synopsys based FPGA synthesis tools.
- Excellent understanding of VHDL or Verilog.
- Knowledge of simulation tools : NCsim, VCS Knowledge of bus protocols AXI4 and ACE protocols.
- Understanding of scripting languages such as Python, Perl.
- Must be good team player.
- High ability and high willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Should be intrinsically motivated to work with highly complex designs.
- Must be passionate about achieving excellence.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Knowledge of peripherals such as PCIe, USB.
- Designing using Xilinx IP catalogue and configuring the system as per requirement.
You will work closely within a highly motivated team of engineers in the Verification Platform Team, Imagination; interact with other departments within the organization.
B.Tech / B.E. in Electronics/Electronics and telecommunication engineering from reputed engineering institute with consistent good track record.
Advertised: India Standard Time