System Architect for Vision (PowerVR)
Job no: 396105
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Electronic design, Graphics, Vision
We want you to architect PoweVR’s Vision & AI technology that will interpret and understand the world around us. You will drive the next generation of smart home products, autonomous driving and smart surveillance to enable a smarter and safer future.
As a Systems Architect for Vision and AI you will discover, create, architect and model smart products for Vision and AI markets and customers. In this role you will report to the VP of Vision and AI engineering and you will lead a focussed team of talented architects.
- Define the architecture
- Partner with the Research team to understand and develop new specifications
- Relay the design requirements to the hardware design team
- Support the hardware design team and take responsibility for key design decisions
- Write technical specifications and white papers
- Work with the marketing and business development group to engage with customers and provide key information and answers on PowerVR Vision and AI products and roadmap
- Model Power Performance Area
- Choose the best implementation for target performance
- Give feedback on Product test plan
- Create patents
- Produce power, performance and area estimates
Abilities make possibilities
You are a high level thinker and analytically minded, you can tackle complex problems creatively. An expert communicator who knows how to influence and make change happen. You’re able to interact with a diverse workforce in an approachable and friendly manner. You’re self-motivated and you are able to work independently just as well as in a team.
- The know how to define how a product concept is architected and developed into functional modules
- Good knowledge of hardware design processes
- An understanding of the characteristics of ASIC design and their constraints
- Understanding of trade-offs between layout congestion, bandwidth , area and performances
- Capability to convey functional specification into hardware and software requirements
- Strong algorithmic development skills
You might also have
- Knowledge of computer vision algorithms and processing
- Experience with low power design techniques
We live technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual and augmented reality, to smart phones, autonomous cars and to space probes. The creativity of the people at Imagination Technologies has enabled and powered world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time